Friday, December 4, 2009

Special Olympics Advertising


Walt: Create an advertisment persuading people to go to the Special Olympics here in Palmerston North. I uesd MS Publisher to create this poste. To make my poster stand out and grab the readers attention I uesd bold letters and colours. I found getting the pictures on to my poster challenging because I kept saving them in the wrong place. Something I enjoyed was using lots of colours because I could make my poster stand out. Something interesting I learnt about advertising was you have to make it very clear and colourful.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

HI JOSH,
YOUR POSTER STOOD OUT AND GOT THE MESSAGE ACROSS IT WAS ALSO GOOD BECAUSE YOU PUT BOLD COLOURS IN IT

Isabelle said...

Hi Josh
I really like how your poster stands out, and how you chose colours that looked good together!